Johan Jr.

Adidas Absolado Ps In - The Predator

1:22 AM by thejoker


This is my futsal shoes. A product from adidas called Predator. Created specially for Steven Gerrard from Liverpool FC. I've been using this shoes since 2007 when i got it as a gift from my lovely girl. A replacement for my old Puma shoes that already tear at the left side when i'm playing at UiTM's Sport Complex during the tournament. The Puma's is good even at 1st it is hard for me to suit my feet and style of playing because of the small studs which is suitable for playing at grass court. But after awhile been using that Puma, i finally fit to it even it take quite a long time. But when I 1st play with this adidas shoes, it is more easier for me to fit together with this great footwear. I've been admiring this shoes since its first edition when adidas using David Beckham as the main icon and model for this incredible footwear. And more, I'm a big fan of Beckham. It's not only have a great design, but also come with best feel when i run and launch my deadly strike to the opponent goal. (:P) No wonder I've achieve more than hundred goal since I been using it and still more to come. In addition, some of the goal I've score is a great one and similarly like been score by the main icon for this product, Gerrard. Thanks for a great performance given to me by this suitable-for-it-name shoes, Predator. I feel very comfortable with this shoes when I'm playing my favourite sport in a friendly match or a tournament. This is the best shoes I ever get and wear in my whole life. And I'm proud to be a Gerrard for my futsal team. Like adidas qoute which said that, Impossible is Nothing.