
Last night I had a bad dream..A nightmare..Something that been lack in my life recently..But this time is the worst I ever dream off I guess..This dream really freak me out of my bed..But I didnt directly wake up from bed, but I just go with the flow of my nightmare..It just in the reason of wanting to know the truth wether it is real and to know what it end up to be..I dream of my bestfriend died in front of me..It is not in a tragic accident or a crash, but what I know and notice is that he suddenly went down to the floor while holding his mobile phone and breathing slowly..I go and reach him while he struggle to dial a combination of number that I barely recognize belong to whom, but I guess it is his girlfriend..And as he struggle to do dail, he just couldn't done it..How can I help him because I never get to know his girlfriend mobile phone number..So i just holding his head up and try to calm him down..I told him that he will be ok...Even I didn't know wether he'll be ok or not..Then he was holding my hand and wish for my favor to tell his girlfriend the he love her so much..With a tears fell down from my face, I just node my head couple of time represent that I'll do what he ask me for..In a moment, he left me and everthing in this world..I just cant stop crying until the day of his funeral..I also still remember how my life would be when he's gone and it is really different and boring..Even it is only in my dream..Then suddenly I woke up from my damn nightmare when my phone kept playing "Break Stuff" song as an alarm at almost nine o'clock and the first thing I do is try to find my bestfriend whose sleeping upon my head last nite on the sofa..He's not there..I just stumble and close my eye..After that I hear a voice calling my name saying "Amboi joe, awal bangun..!!" and fortunately it was him..Thanks God..I just smile to him and try to continue my sleep..Then I realize that my tears really drop and I just let it be..

may i noe who bebey?
niwei..dun b sad..it juz a dream k..