What's something you really want right now, be honest!
Making love..huhuhu..
Do you plan out your day before it begins?
Sumtime..but mostly not..haha…
What was your first thought when you woke up this morning?
Damn..I missed my sahur time..
How's your heart lately?
Hurting but desperately trying to cope with it..
Do you wet the toothbrush before the toothpaste?
Of course..
Where were you at 2:00 this morning?
At Section 16, Sport Planet..
Do you wear glasses?
Yup..but not at home..
When is your birthday?
17th August 1985
What were you doing at 8:00 this morning?
Reading a book and waiting for 10 am..
What were you doing 30 minutes ago?
Taking a fresh morning bath..
How do you feel about the person who texted you last?
I love her..soo damn much..
Are you a jealous person?
Of course la..but I can be sooo jealous at certain situation..
Are you tired right now?
Not really..i just bossting my mood with “sumthing”...huhu..
Do you chew on your straws?
Nope..
What's your favorite room in your house?
My messy room la..
Last inbox message from?
“…s.c.o.r.p.i.o…”
How many children do you plan on having?
2 only.. but we never knew..
Will you kiss the last person you kissed again?
Of course..
Are you texting right now?
Nope..she already asleep..
Do you trust people?
Not anymore..
Have you ever cried from being so mad?
Yup..lately..
What high school did/do you attend?
SMK Dato’ Bentara Dalam and
What are you excited for?
What did you do last night?
On9..and working on my thesis..
What's the longest you have talked on the phone to someone?
I can’t barely remember..its been awhile since my last phone call..and I miss t so much...pity me..
When was the last time you laughed?
I haven’t laugh for several days I think..
Have you ever been stalked?
Yup!!
What was the last thing you cried about?
Broken heart..dissappointed..totally can’t believe that’s it just happen..
Do you read often?
Lately..on my only-bought book..i really have to understand it well..huhu..
Who do you really want to see right now?
“…s.c.o.r.p.i.o…”
What do you wear more, jeans or sweats?
Jeans..
Where was your default MySpace picture taken?
At sunway lagoon..
Who's your last missed call?
I don’t have miscall lately..no one want to call me..hukhuk..pity me again..
Do you always wear your seat belt?
Depends on the driver..hahaha..
What is something you need to go shopping for?
Deuter’s travel bag..
Has anyone ever sang to you?
Yup..but it’s also been awhile now..hukhuk..
Has anyone ever given you roses?
Yup!!! On my graduation day..wee…a bunch of roses with a cutey bear on it..
When was the last time you really cried your heart out?
Everyday since last week..
When was the last time you hugged someone and who was it?
Just now..my girl..i only hug her and my mum lor..
Are you normally a happy person?
Once upon a time..i use to be that..
How many months are there until your birthday?
10
Do you own any kind of yellow clothing?
Yup..my “obey giant” shirt..
Are you single?
Currently I’m a swinger..butmy heart still with her..
What makes your bedroom unique?
Because it have everything..hahaha..
What are you looking forward to in the next three months?
A holiday for my mind, my soul, my body…from all this mess up..
The "WOULD YOU?" section:
Would you rather love one person or have many short relationships?
One person..i just need her now and beyond..
Would you move anywhere else if you could?
Yup..
If you were given 10 million dollars to keep, what would you do with it?
I want get married and then to open up my own business with my wife..
The "CURRENT YEAR" section:
Are you the same person as you were at the beginning of the year?
Totally not..
Anything exciting happen this year?
Not really…
Are your best friends still your best friends?
Yup..

who is dat scorpio eh..^0^