Johan Jr.

Lalala...

11:09 PM by thejoker


I just went back from a friendly futsal match at Sport Planet Section 16. After the match, get some meal for my dinner and bought some food for my girl. Then back home and start surfing and make this "saje2" post. Yesterday I went to Genting Highlands with my girl, yanny, wan, diana, ecah, kak ru and kak sha. Its quite interesting been there with them. We have a lot of fun together. Eventhough I'm not known them very well, but they seem to accept me in their one-day vacation. We've try many games, laugh a lot, scream and everything. Maybe it is what I actually need right now. I'm having a big problem actually. I got no mood to start working seriously on my thesis. As once my lecturer said, the most dificult thing in doing some task @ job is the "start". And I agree with him because that is what I'm facing right now and many times before. Hurmmm..maybe this midnight I'll having another friendly with Landscape Architect student, or maybe not. So I just wait for a call from my friend. Hurrmmm..what to do right now, it is so boring..